-
October 29th, 2005, 10:55 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I'm new here. But I thought I'd ask all of you AG experts on any suggestions to remove ink from my DD's Josefina doll. The doll used to belong to my oldest DD. About 3 years ago, my youngest DD got ahold of a pen and made a small "X" on Josefina's chin. My oldest had a fit and said she didn't want the doll anymore. So I put it up in the closet on a shelf. A couple months ago, I pulled Josefina down and gave her to my youngest who LOVES her, takes her everywhere she goes. It's great to see Josefina so loved. The ink doesn't really phase my youngest DD at all. But I'd like to try to surprise her and remove the ink from Josefina's chin. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks